Tabs

Friday, April 13, 2012

You are a Tourist.

I'm becoming much more familiar with Amsterdam and at times it even feels like home. I received this city guide moleskin for Christmas. I am starting to work on it now and can't wait to have my very own guide to this amazing city. I've had several visitors this past week and I got to explore the city as a tourist again. Namely, I went to the Heineken Experience, which I hadn't found a good excuse to spend so much money on before then. Here are some pictures from my adventures with my friend Alex.
This man in an apron taught Alex how to ride a bike. 

Chipsy King!

It had to happen eventually...

My favorite part of the Heineken tour. Minus the free beer of course. 

I bought some gawdy, Dutch slippers!

Church by my house lit up blue for Ascension week.

Right outside my apartment building. I'm in love.

And I'll leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment